SLPC is no longer accepting referrals for the 2016/2017 school year.

If you have any questions please email Thanks!

Salt Lake Peer Court works closely with the Salt Lake City School District and the Salt Lake City Police Department. We are able to hear cases of elementary, middle, and high school students for status offenses as well as offenses that would be class B or C misdemeanors if sent to Juvenile Court. We accept referrals from schools, law enforcement, and parents/guardians.

Offenses appropriate for referral to Salt Lake Peer Court include (Note this is not an exhaustive list):

-Alcohol (1st time consumption or possession)

-Assault (minor)


-Disorderly Conduct







-Other (If you’d like to make a referral for an offense that isn’t listed please contact the SLPC office.)

*SLPC does accept referrals for truancy however we’re in the process of coordinating a new approach with Student Services through SLCSD. Please submit truancy referrals and SLPC staff will follow up with you.