Please be patient as we are updating our website. Thanks!
Important News and Info
Camp Tuttle: August 6th & 7th
We hope you’re having a great summer! Our training at Camp Tuttle is fast approaching. Here is everything you need to know and do. This is a mandatory training for all new and returning members. If you cannot make it please inform the office.
If you have any questions, please call or email.
Camp Tuttle is cost free to all participants – however – we require a refundable deposit of $20.00 which will be returned to you when you attend Camp Tuttle. In past years, we have had to pay Camp Tuttle for students who did not show up. If this is a hardship for you or your family, please call the office and let us know.
Send your Camp Tuttle Release Form (Camp Tuttle Release- Español) and your refundable deposit to the office by Monday, August 3rd at 5:00 pm. This is a firm deadline. You can also bring the release and deposit to the office. You cannot attend Camp Tuttle if we do not have your Camp Tuttle Release Form!
When: August 6th & 7th (Overnight)
Where: Camp Tuttle is up Big Cottonwood Canyon between Brighton and Solitude Ski Resorts 435-649-9979
Transportation: Catch the bus at East High School or West High School
- Be there at 6:15 am – Buses leave PROMPTLY at 6:30 am
- School Bus at West High- 400 West in back of school
- School Bus at East High- 800 South and 1300 East
- Buses will return students to schools on Friday (this was mistakenly listed as Thursday previously- sorry about that!) at 4:00 pm
What to Bring: Sleeping bag (let us know if you need one), extra blanket, toiletries, warm clothing for night and early morning (it does get cold), sturdy closed-toed shoes for ROPES course, flashlight
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Thursday as well as breakfast and lunch on Friday will be provided. Vegan meals will not be available.
Facilities: We will be staying in cabins with bunk beds. Toilets and showers are available. Most classes can be moved indoors in the case of rain.
- Law and Justice Center: August 12th and 13th
- Restorative Justice Day: August 21st
- Swearing In Ceremony: August 24th
- Mock Hearings: August 31st, September 14th, September 21st